how to config automation settings?

Anders

Hi guys,

i need some help on automation settings.

Automatic Account Functions and Billing Settings.

any advice how to setup these as i am confused with all the numbers and days.

maybe we all could post are settings to see what maybe should be best.

my settings are:

Automatic Account Functions

Enable Suspension ticked Tick this box to enable automatic suspension

Suspend Days 20 Enter the number of days after the due payment date you want to wait before suspending the account

Enable Unsuspension ticked Tick this box to enable automatic unsuspension on payment

Enable Termination not ticked Tick this box to enable automatic termination

Termination Days 60 Enter the number of days after the due payment date you want to wait before terminating the account

Billing Settings

Invoice Generation 20 Enter the number of days before the due payment date you want to generate invoices

Payment Reminder Emails ticked Tick to activate overdue subscription reminders and invoice payment reminders

Invoice Unpaid Reminder 5 Enter the number of days before the invoice due date you would like to send a reminder (0 to disable)

Invoice Overdue Reminder 10 Enter the number of days after the invoice due date you would like to send the overdue notice (0 to disable)

Invoice Late Fee 10 Enter the amount to add onto late invoices (set to 0.00 to disable)

Add Late Fee Days 15 Enter the number of days after the due payment date you want to add the late fee

what do you guys recommend? as i am confused.

warm regards Anders