A bit of a different question, just serverstatus page :)

MikeDVB

I made some changes to my serverstatus.php (the .tpl actually) to include some more information on servers such as listing speed tests, public uptime reports, and listing servers that don't actually have a status URL (such as backup servers, vps nodes, etc).

Take a look and give me your honest opinions. I know it does look a little "cluttered" right now and I'm working on a new layout to make it look more organized.

http://www.mddhosting.com/support/serverstatus.php

Hi,

I like it !

Is the script use for the CPU % is well protected and doesn't give access to root on the servers.

Yes, an icon for speed test and CPU % would be really good. Just out of my mind, wouldn't it be good to have a link directly on that page to Network issue? If someone want to have a look at the status page and see one red icon, then he can click on the link of the network status right away.

Just my tought.. :oops:

Hi,

I like it !

Is the script use for the CPU % is well protected and doesn't give access to root on the servers.

Yes, an icon for speed test and CPU % would be really good. Just out of my mind, wouldn't it be good to have a link directly on that page to Network issue? If someone want to have a look at the status page and see one red icon, then he can click on the link of the network status right away.

Just my tought.. :oops:

We don't really use the network status portion of WHMCS, we've found it too tedious and tend to use our forums for that information.

The CPU% isn't actually the CPU% directly but is instead just the load average of the server divided by the number of cores. It does top out at 100%.

I made some changes to my serverstatus.php (the .tpl actually) to include some more information on servers such as listing speed tests, public uptime reports, and listing servers that don't actually have a status URL (such as backup servers, vps nodes, etc).

Take a look and give me your honest opinions. I know it does look a little "cluttered" right now and I'm working on a new layout to make it look more organized.

http://www.mddhosting.com/support/serverstatus.php

Nice Job my friend. I like all of the detailed information you provide.:D