Is there a way I can always give a commission on a product to a whmcs admin?

bigideaguy

I know there is the affiliate system, but I was wondering if there is a way that I can always give a commission to an admin or even a client if it needs to be setup that way.

Basically I want to allow some of the designers for the company to be able to sell templates to clients and it would be great if they could track their sales and commissions on their individual templates.

I was considering simply adding their affiliate id to the order link but wouldn't this conflict if a customer clicks on designer #1's link and then goes back and clicks on designer #2's link? Would the affiliate commission go to the last clicked link?

Thanks

Simply add them a clients and activate the as affiliates

This alos has the advantage you can keep their address/phoen/etc easy at hand in WHMCS ;)

I know I can but if I have multiple designers like this would it conflict if a client clicked on multiple, different, affiliate links would it only give a commission to the the last affiliates link that was clicked? Or will it credit all the affiliates? Or random, or the first affiliate?

Thanks!