State Drop-Down List in Order Form!

I just finished implemnting this feature and would like you to test it if possible.

Now the only problem where do i get an easy list of countries with there states (don´t send me to wikipedia :) i just need an easy list that easy to copy.

http://www.hosting777.com/clients/register.php

Thanks

Joe, by accident i clicked on this link (looking for the update), and noticed your country field is now inaccessable. Is this right?

PS For those who are still wondering what a 'yodler' is in Australia, its a bloke who's been on the turps too much, and has lost his tucker (lunch) while 'driving the porcelain bus'.

I'm told it sounds a lot like yoddleing. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi All,

I know this is a old post. But since it's about drop down states, I will post here.

Can someone please explain in 2 or 3 steps how to make this work in the latest version of WHMCS?

All I want is to add drop down states in the order form, when client is checking out.

Everyone in this post talks about, here is my code, with bunch of variables, but do not show exactly, exactly what file and where about to insert the code?

Can somone advise.

1) Which code to use that is referenced in these posts?

2) Which file to insert (I am using templates/orderforms/default) and (theme used: portal)

3) Which line to remove or where to add new code?

thanks