Help with product setup

lloyds

We need to setup a product that is for creating a landing page for a client. There is a one-time cost associated with setting the client up on our server. There is a one-time cost for each landing page we build for them. And there is an ongoing cost for hosting the landing page. What would be the best way of setting up this scenario?

EXAMPLE

1. Client purchases our landing page service. They pay a $50 setup fee which includes establishing a sub-domain on our server. It also includes setting up a single landing page for them. We will charge them (in addition to the $50 setup fee) a $5 monthly fee for hosting the page. During the ordering process, they'll specify the url they'd like to use for the page.

2. Client wants to add-on an additional landing page. For a second (and subsequent) page, the setup fee is $20 with an ongoing $5 monthly fee and specifying a second url.

3. At any time, they can of course cancel their entire service. But they can also cancel a specific landing page. So if they had two pages paying $10 monthly, they could cancel one and pay $5 monthly.

I understand basic setup and recurring fees but I'm trying to understand the add-on nature of this setup. I'm not sure if this should be a configurable option or add-on and how to set it up from there.

Thanks.

You lost me here...

You want to create a hosting product that includes a free subdomain and a 'landing page'. However, this is where you lost me; they are to provide a URL for said landing page? By definition of a landing page, would the primary landing page not be the default page loaded for the free subdomain which they have just ordered?

By additional landing pages, are you referring to additional subdomains, directories off of the just ordered subdomain, files (i.e. .htm, .php, etc.) under the just ordered subdomain, or other?

No hosting here. This is an "other" product. client buys the service (landing page) and pays a setup fee plus monthly fee. they can buy additional pages for an additional setup fee and monthly fee. And they can cancel pages that are no longer being used/ But this isn't a traditional hosting account. I mention URL only in the sense that we want a custom field in whatever we use (product addon/configuration option/etc) so they can specify the URL. But that's the extent of any domain-related issues.