Just a wee bit of integration

ninak

It took over 30s, ~45s, to load that page and I have a 16Mb/s downstream where I am at the moment. :-/

Suggestions:

• There's a column of blue down the right side, I'd suggest centering everything if you want a fixed-width to make it even on both sides.
  • I'm getting a warning because not all images and content are being loaded over HTTPS. Either change those URLs to HTTPS or use relative links to get rid of that annoyance.

Edited by GGWH-James

It took over 30s, ~45s, to load that page and I have a 16Mb/s downstream where I am at the moment. :-/

You need to change to a decent connectivity supplier :P

It took sub 4s on my laptop, which is one of 5 devices connected to an 11Mb/s wireless point, which itself has a 2Mb/s dedicated connection out of the office I'm currently at ...

Back to the OP ...

- the blue name on grey triangle is difficult to read

- upgrade to an unbranded version ;)

- the size of the header (with the picture of the machine) plus the extra blue are with "login or register" means on a netbook the content is off the page

- i think you need to re-evaluate the reseller plan pricing

- your view-cart icon f 4 times the size of the other icons

- you still have insecure content negating your ssl certificate

- each of the 3 columns of your footer start at a different vertical position

HTH

It took sub 4s on my laptop, which is one of 5 devices connected to an 11Mb/s wireless point, which itself has a 2Mb/s dedicated connection out of the office I'm currently at ...

It loads in seconds here now. I'm using an access point where I am. Most likely was either a routing issue of one form or another somewhere along the way or an issue with the network I'm using being overloaded, which is always a definite possibility around this place. I'm not at home or the office, so have no control over that.

Back on topic, I only just noticed the shopping cart for the "View Cart" link is too big in relation to the rest of the menu. I'd change the domains on the hosting page to show "Unlimited" as opposed to"Un metered", "Un Metered", "UnMeterd" since that's not a metered resoruce, per say. The same with FTP accounts, databases, and others as well.

Thanks All for your input.

Was working on it but did something, I don't know what, and started to get a blank page. Going to just use the original portal for now till we can get this straight.

(We are in the slow process of redoing the website, but leaving everything up as is till it is done.)

Thanks again.

Janina

Thanks All for your input.

Was working on it but did something, I don't know what, and started to get a blank page. Going to just use the original portal for now till we can get this straight.

(We are in the slow process of redoing the website, but leaving everything up as is till it is done.)

Thanks again.

Janina

As another suggestion, have the order buttons on pages such as the hosting page, link to the individual product/service and not it's parent group or the cart in general. The person viewing your hosting page for example decides they want the Platinum package, clicking the order button under that package should do just that; use the same URL as the order button in your cart provides for the specific product/service; for example, http://yourdomain.tld/cart.php?a=add&pid=123 if the PID of that package was 123.

Edited by GGWH-James

• 3 weeks later...