[RESOLVED] new whois configuration denic

easyswiss

The provider denic (whois.nic.de), for the most used domain (*.de) in europe have changed their whois gateway configuration whois.nic.de. Actually no WHMCS installation with the domain check for .de domains works correctly.

More information about: http://www.denic.de/hintergrund/whois-service/neuerungen-im-public-whois.html

Regards from switzerland :)

I think the old dns querries are now back (i think only for a short time because other providers - i had ask denic and they say me "yes, we have changed"), the whmcs script does not work correctly in this case and it is important to resolve this, because this domain is the most important domain in our good old europe ;) and we have every day many orders. I have checked today in the morning (CEST +2) before 12:00 (am) many installations of whmcs (found through google) and there was allways the same.

Sorry my english is bad, because i speak normaly german :D

whois notregostered.de

[Querying whois.denic.de]

[whois.denic.de]

Domain: notregostered.de

so "Status: free" is correct - just looking for "free" will get you a match where free is in the name, address, domain or nameservers - not what you want (i expect)

It's more likely you're simply using the wrong whois server ;)