Quantum Gateway

lloyds

We used to use one of Authorize.net resellers. By the end I could not wait to get rid of them and Authorize.net. Some of the reasons are the fowling.

You have to pay a additional 10 dollars just to have basic fraud detection. I did not know this at first and cards where allowed to go through with out even checking cvv. I am sure they are fine for physically accepting cards but not for online. So Authorize.net is horrible idea for online retailers. Even with their fraud detection we would receive fraudulent orders. No one cared as long as they collected their charge back fees.

So we have been with Quantum Gateway aka CDG Commerce for several months now and have been quite happy. We have had a few questions since sign up and they have been answered in a timely manner. We have also been able to save on fees since the switch also, since their fraud prevention which seams to be working very well so far is included.

I'm looking for a gateway. Don't have a clue where to begin but since WHMCS includes Quantum as a partner I figured it was a good place to start. Are there any particular reasons why they would be either a good or poor choice?

Thanks.