Why new functions don´t really help us !?

kapone

Hi All,

It´s a shame that WHMCS don´t really help the clients, but only i´m self.

When we see the last changelog we only see functions(modules) to whmcs have more cash i´m self, forcing clients to buy another produts with whmcs affiliaded.

For example TCADMIN, o is a expensive product a in poll functions is not that the clients realy want.

So the staff spend time with this??!!

For example in this case the product is gameservers and voiceservers, it´s more helpfull that the whmcs staff make a specific order for that, that are more helpfull, because in the market there are more control panels not only TCadmin and best think, they are free and tcadmin not.

So we pay whmcs not to buy another products, but we pay for more functions to we us in our choices.

just my 3 cents...

That argument didn't really much make sense as:

a) You're not forced to buy other products JUST because they've become supported in WHMCS.

b) People already have these other products which makes it possible for them to WHMCS once the feature is added.

c) Features are added on popularity, for example TCAdmin would be far more popular than these other ones that you talk about, it would make no sense for WHMCS to then go and add these others ones instead of TCAdmin as it would result in less usage.

If you really want a feature but the popularity of the feature is just not big enough, there is not much you can do as remember WHMCS is a business and would prefer to include features that and result in more sales.

Why do you think that this began with only cPanel then moved onto DirectAdmin and Plesk?

The original post didn't make much sense, period.

But I think s/he is complaining about not getting the features they wanted - to which I suggest you post suggestions, and if they are good ones that others agree with and want, it will most likely find its way into WHMCS at some point.

As for the argument that the features added are to make us more money, I say GREAT! We're running businesses too - any opportunity to offer more services and bring in more revenue the better. If you're not interested in that, you're probably not going to be interested in any other features that could possibly be added.