Hosting question

Hi, i'd like to have some information about how to intergrate whmcs with Direct admin using a dedicated server

ok here's the question, let's say i have an dedicated server with 120gb harddisk

is it possible to limit the selling depending on the server's capacity?

because what i can see now is, whmcs can add direct admin servers but does whmcs know the capacity of the server so it cannot be oversold? or be switched to one which has enough space / resources?

it's possible to limit the sale when adding a service but let's say you limit it for 20 persons and next money 10 of them do not recur which mean's the server remains with 10 people, and will not make new accounts on it

anyone know, how it works?

Note: Do not have whmcs yet, but do have access to an empty one which i can configure, untill i know the whole system.

Regards laurens

Based the limit you place for the server WHMCS will limit any new sites to that server if you reach that level. You can also tell WHMCS to balance the new accounts across multiple servers if you wish to do so.

I have noticed when using Cpanel module, it's possible to set bandwidth and space for each hosting and possibilty not to oversell but when using direct admin it shows just a few boxes with name and such.

so, at direct admin you have to set it manually? but does the oversell still work? or does it only work with cpanel?

Thank you for the fast reaction and your time R-n-R