[FIXED] "Change Package" button is no command in admin area

From WHMCS 4.21 update to WHMCS4.31, "change package" button is no command in admin area,Please check, I click "change package" button, nothing to do, the current package does not change to new package, I test in full install the WHMCS4.31 too, also have this problem, Please modify this mistake as soon as possible, thanks!:-)

change package.jpg

Edited by yahoohost

but , I have the change package button at my admin area.I dont know why.

Would you like reply http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=31569 to let more people to know this issues?

Not only have the "change package" button in admin area, But click this button do not run any command, it's means click this button do not change any package,You can check it!:-)

When you change the package from drop down list then it automatically changes the package. You don't need to click on "Change Package" button :)

I think they forgot to remove the button....

Are you sure?, I update from WHMCS 4.21 to WHMCS 4.31, I changed my package from down list , But, But my Package do not automatically changed, I don't know why? someone have this problem too?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having this issue too! A client ordered an upgrade of her hosting account, I accepted it but nothing changed at all. Not even in WHMCS Admin area nor WHM.

Although the status is "completed", I can't see any change to the hosting package.

I noticed this thread as FIXED, so can anyone give me a tip how is it fixed? I'm using WHMCS 4.3.1

I'm having this issue too! A client ordered an upgrade of her hosting account, I accepted it but nothing changed at all. Not even in WHMCS Admin area nor WHM.

Although the status is "completed", I can't see any change to the hosting package.

I noticed this thread as FIXED, so can anyone give me a tip how is it fixed? I'm using WHMCS 4.3.1

It is fixed in the code base of whmcs. If you are having this issue, submit a ticket via Client Area with request for clientshosting.php file. Matt will provide you the fixed copy of the file.

i have found that in the previous versions the package change was a two part solution..

select the package from the drop down and click save.

Then once saved click the change package button. Package changes will only change when whmcs database has a change and it doesnt until you save

Edited by disgruntled
what the hell is whange lol

Not only have the "change package" button in admin area, But click this button do not run any command, it's means click this button do not change any package,You can check it!:-)

When you change the package from drop down list then it automatically changes the package. You don't need to click on "Change Package" button

I think they forgot to remove the button....

watch movies online

I am having a problem with this page. The module commands seem to be working, but nothing else does. I can not change the billing cycle, recurring amount, payment method, add notes, etc. I am using that "fixed" file that was posted here. Anyone else seeing this behavior or am I crazy? (Or both?)