SurgePoints - Beta Testers Needed! (Customer Loyalty System)

Hey everyone, we are getting ready to release a new WHMCS module called "SurgePoints". SurgePoints is a new WHMCS module that allows you to offer your customers a reward/loyalty program for purchasing products, paying invoices on time, and even logging in! The module is almost complete, and we need your help to finish it!

We are looking for 1-2 beta testers who are willing to test out the module, offer suggetsions, and put it into use with their customers. They will of course get a free lifetime license when beta testing is complete.

We are looking for suggestions and features people would like in this module.

Currently it will add points to the customer's point balance when they purchase an item and pay their invoice early/on-time. If enabled, It can also subtract points when an invoice is refunded, service is cancelled, or an invoice is paid late. You can also give customers an initial "signup bonus". Once a customer gains a certain number of points, they can trade them for "actual credit", a coupon, or a product/service, and possibly an addon. I have included a few screenshots (The interface is not finished, and may look a little odd).

If you are interested in beta testing, please PM me. I will post in this thread when we have enough beta testers. We hope to release this module in less than a week if beta testing goes well.

surgepoints-beta1-stats-s.png

surgepoints-beta1-history-s.png

surgepoints-beta1-adminclientcombined-s.png

• 3 weeks later...

Just a thought (I'm not sure if you had this planned or not) But you should include an API for connecting external applications to it. I can see how this would be useful for encouraging people to post useful topics on a forum, or update wiki articles.. Having an API to easily integrated into the system would be most beneficial.

Just a thought (I'm not sure if you had this planned or not) But you should include an API for connecting external applications to it. I can see how this would be useful for encouraging people to post useful topics on a forum, or update wiki articles.. Having an API to easily integrated into the system would be most beneficial.

Seconded.. sounds like a good idea :)

Hey everyone, yeah...that week turned into a month due to all of our time being taken up working on launching a new service. The module is almost done, and we hope to have a beta ready very soon (by the end of next week). I'll keep you posted. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave them here. We'll take them all into consideration.

@laszlof - An API is something we didn't think of, but definitely a good idea. We'll see what we can do to add one in!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i think the OP starts these so called mods. asks for beta testers and then does nothing, as beta testers get nothing even after being accepted and then just gives up

I'm beginning to think this too. I might have to look into developing this myself.

Just out of interest, if this module was to be developed by another party, who would be interested in purchasing it?