WHCMS back to Joomla iframe

wildorchid

I use Joomla iframe wrapper to display WHMCS.

In the email invoices the link to login to WHCMS goes directly to WHMCS. I'd like to add a back to frame Javascipt which opens my Joomla page and the corresponding WHMCS URL inside the iframe wrapper.

Anybody has done this or knows how to do this.

Else is it possible to change the link in the invoice emails to display a link opening Joomla with the corresponding WHCS page in the wrapper?

Thanks

you need to add some code to your page that you want displayed within the wrapper by using JS to.

With JS, you can test if the page (self.location) is the top.location, and if not, load it into the url it's supposed to be in by using top.location.href.

Depending on the extent that you want to achieve, you may also have to make a small modification to Joomla's wrapper, such as adding a page variable that needs to display in the iframe (joomla's wrapper).

There are plenty of examples on how to achieve this on the web... simply search for "force a page into an iframe" or similar.

Hope this helps. :)