WHMCS Content Management System - Turn your WHMCS into a CMS - With Multi Language!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Shane

Yes it does indeed

Cheers

Good to here, we us this program with our business daily (or use too). We have upgraded from whmcs_v452.zip to whmcs_v502_stable.zip WHMCS. I have install WHMCS CMS into our new system threw Cpanel & ftp. I can not for the life of me get CMS to show up under the addon's or Utilites in the Backend. I cant add or edit any pages.

whmcs_v502_stable.zip

WHMCS_CMS_V1.6.zip

Cpanel server

Let me know it you need anymore from me.

and thanks .

Good to here, we us this program with our business daily (or use too). We have upgraded from whmcs_v452.zip to whmcs_v502_stable.zip WHMCS. I have install WHMCS CMS into our new system threw Cpanel & ftp. I can not for the life of me get CMS to show up under the addon's or Utilites in the Backend. I cant add or edit any pages.

whmcs_v502_stable.zip

WHMCS_CMS_V1.6.zip

Cpanel server

Let me know it you need anymore from me.

and thanks .

If you open a ticket i'll take a look into it and get back to you ASAP 8)

I like it, i am still trying to decide if i'll go with wordpress or joomla and now i see this.

I kind of like having a good selection of addons like sliders and other makeup for a cms like joomla.

But the cost of integrating whmcs with joomla is a bit much i think, whmcs cms would be a great alternative.

gaming-solutions.com comes up when i click the order this link in the first post here, then it reditects to easywhmcs.

Look forward to seeing some themes.

Edited by sounds

• 2 weeks later...
I like it, i am still trying to decide if i'll go with wordpress or joomla and now i see this.

I kind of like having a good selection of addons like sliders and other makeup for a cms like joomla.

But the cost of integrating whmcs with joomla is a bit much i think, whmcs cms would be a great alternative.

gaming-solutions.com comes up when i click the order this link in the first post here, then it reditects to easywhmcs.

Look forward to seeing some themes.

go wordpress.....

• 1 month later...

clean install not working with 5.0.3 on my end http://www.destinycomputing.com

errors given

[Tue Feb 28 14:14:25 2012] [error] [client 173.14.121.197] File does not exist: /home3/*****/public_html/*****/editor/plugins/fullscreen, referer: /http://www.destinycomputing.com/*****/addonmodules.php?module=WHMCS_CMS&action=license[/url]

[Tue Feb 28 14:14:25 2012] [error] [client 173.14.121.197] File does not exist: /home3/*****/public_html/*****/editor/plugins/insertdatetime, referer: /http://www.destinycomputing.com/*****/addonmodules.php?module=WHMCS_CMS&action=license[/url]

[Tue Feb 28 14:14:25 2012] [error] [client 173.14.121.197] File does not exist: /home3/*****/public_html/*****/editor/plugins/iespell, referer: /http://www.destinycomputing.com/*****/addonmodules.php?module=WHMCS_CMS&action=license[/url]

[Tue Feb 28 14:14:25 2012] [error] [client 173.14.121.197] File does not exist: /home3/*****/public_html/*****/editor/plugins/advimage, referer: /http://www.destinycomputing.com/*****/addonmodules.php?module=WHMCS_CMS&action=license[/url]

[Tue Feb 28 14:14:25 2012] [error] [client 173.14.121.197] File does not exist: /home3/*****/public_html/*****/editor/plugins/advhr, referer: /http://www.destinycomputing.com/*****/addonmodules.php?module=WHMCS_CMS&action=license[/url]

Looks like it is looking for none default plugins

Edited by techgamer1984

Hi All

I have just released a new update for the WHMCS CMS Mod this update is now available to download from our client area.

This update is a bug fix patch, And fixs the following bugs

Features

Permissions System

Limit access to settings

Design overhall

Major code rewrite/improvement

Built in help system

Enhancements

Speed improvement

using whmcs built in Editor

Bug fix

Admin edit link wrong if custom admin folder

Add/edit not working on some installs

Filtering showing incorrect results

Cheers

Liam

• 2 weeks later...

i have purchased this today first there was a error with my license, then that was sorted and now i add pages but they do not work no pages even work just goes to my main index.php page, says cannot be found on server, i have sent support tiocket about this issue and still havent had no reply, i havent even had this module a day yet and it doesnt work properly at all

i have purchased this today first there was a error with my license, then that was sorted and now i add pages but they do not work no pages even work just goes to my main index.php page, says cannot be found on server, i have sent support tiocket about this issue and still havent had no reply, i havent even had this module a day yet and it doesnt work properly at all

Please wait for a reply, Please don't simply expect a reply inside 5 minutes, We try to respond as quick as possible (Under a hour for your ticket in this case),

Your issue is now resolved according to your support ticket (The client hadn't uploaded the new index.php) :)

• 4 months later...