I was doing some final testing with a view to moving over to WHMCS and have imported our AWBS domains and services using the supplied script.

However, I have just noticed that the individual domain settings (DNS Management, Email Forwarding, ID Protection and Do Not Renew) do not appear to have come over.

I have to set them manually on a few domains in order to test them.

Is this a bug in the import script?

I have thousands of domains and it would be an impossibly long task to go through each one manually and update them in WHMCS!

Trevor

I have now had an answer from Matt about this.

It seems that this information is not ported over because it is stored at Enom and not in the AWBS database.

So, you have an option of either simply setting everything for DNS to ‘on’ in the database, or get the details from Enom (via their API) and merge them into the WHMCS database.

The second method is more accurate as it reflects the true state of the domain at Enom.

We cobbled together a script that retrieves the info from Enom as well as the ID protect status (again something held at Enom and not in the AWBS database).

It occurs to me that it might be a useful addition to the AWBS -> WHMCS import script, especially if like us you have many thousands of domains to import.

Trevor