Anyone switched from Kayako?

okihost

Anyone here switched from Kayako to WHMCS helpdesk? I am just about to make the change myself. I have been using whmcs helpdesk for a few weeks now and overall it is all I really need.

Kayako is a great product and I would never say otherwise but being able to verify peoples accounts, view account information, login to clients cPanel/WHM all from one lightweight script really is great!

I know there is a loginshare but honestly after dealing with 'loginshare' with MB and Kayako for years I know it has its faults and it is nice to not have to worry about making sure things are working correctly every upgrade which is why I love whmcs so far.

So I guess I am wondering, is there anything you miss about Kayako? I have not really found anything yet, while whmcs is pretty basic as is it really gets the job done just as good as any other combo billing/support scripts.

We had used kayako a while back when we used modernbill...and really don't miss anything of it. I mean it has great features, and seemed to be a pretty good product. Had big problems with their support though I recall whenever we had an issue.

We tested WHMCS to the fullest and all reality even though Kayako had more advanced features what we really needed to do we were able to accomplish without problems in WHMCS. Which at the end of the day, is the bottom line. I guess what I'm trying to say is that since WHMCS is so user friendly overall we saved more time doing things in this then that since its all the same script as you said.

thanks there dspotter, You share the my same feeling. We use Kayako and think it is great, but dont use many of the features, when we had some issues -- support was Horrible - so i think next week we will be making a switch over to WHMcs for all support issues -- and phase Kayako Out!