2CO - Don't like SSH

ozmo

I am not a 2CO fan but I have an account with them because they just happen to be the best option at the affordable price for me.

I have been using them for 2 years now without any major problem. I think the only problem i had with them was once when my order system was attacked by scammers and i had a lot of fraudulent orders, but besides that everything is cool.

I can say that their reason for not allowing SSH without identification simple goes into the relativity of selling anonymous privileges that could cause chaos if abused.

Applying it to the context of how it affects them would be, a situation where major chargebacks rise in scenarios where services cant be rendered, due to that particular client whose anonymousness is used to cause harm to the service they support with their payment gateway.

Besides that I cant say much to their reasoning behind such policy.

I am not a 2CO fan but I have an account with them because they just happen to be the best option at the affordable price for me.

I have been using them for 2 years now without any major problem. I think the only problem i had with them was once when my order system was attacked by scammers and i had a lot of fraudulent orders, but besides that everything is cool.

I can say that their reason for not allowing SSH without identification simple goes into the relativity of selling anonymous privileges that could cause chaos if abused.

Applying it to the context of how it affects them would be, a situation where major chargebacks rise in scenarios where services cant be rendered, due to that particular client whose anonymousness is used to cause harm to the service they support with their payment gateway.

Besides that I cant say much to their reasoning behind such policy.

I can only understand using 2co if your outside the US or US, there is no good reason to use them if your within the US as you can get merchant accounts at 2.5% with no monthly charges. I for one think 2CO is a shady company and i would never support them.