CART page has unruly code

Nmuta

Ok, here is the deal :

I built a template using tables.

All pages in my template display properly..... all EXCEPT cart.php.

I got so frustrated that I finally compared the source of two generated whmcs pages, one that works fine, and the cart, which does not.

Not surprisingly, I disovered a huge patch of table cell code that has no <table> tag starting it off, so it is essentially breaking up my entire table strcuted. The generated code in cart.php starts off like this:

</TD></TR><TR><TD class="webkit-line-number"><TD class="webkit-line-content"><SPAN class="webkit-html-tag"><h2></SPAN>Browse Products & Services<SPAN class="webkit-html-tag"></h2></SPAN> </TD></TR><TR>

etc.

So you can see how this is terribly bad if a table has already been started in header.tpl, because cart.php just comes along and breaks it.

Any suggestions ? What should I do ?

Actually, sorry... the downloaded "source" files were corrupted due to the way my browser saved them (Chrome).

I just copied the sources of the broken "cart.php" page and another page that is not broken and I compared those.

The main difference is simply a big table with the cart contents in what appears to be pretty clean table code. No missing < /td> or <td> or <tr> or </tr> tags anywhere.

I cannot seem to figure this out so far.........