Welcome e-Mail's for 2 servers

Hello,

I am trying to get some help here. I have packages listed on my site from the UK and the US and I want to know how to get the correct welcome e-Mail out.

For example, the welcome e-Mail the comes with WHMCS seems to be set for 1 server. The default server. How would I get it so that when someone signs up for a UK hosting account they get the correct IP and nameservers?

I could modify the one e-mail template and add information of the sort: If you chose to have your site hosted in the UK please use these nameservers, if you chose to have your site hosted in the US use these. The IP for UK clients is 1.0.0.0 and the IP for us clients is 2.0.0.0 until your domain propogates you will need to use these to access your control panel.

I would like seperate e-Mail templates for each server but when you look at the list of "Available Merge Fields" it has server name, server IP, server nameservers but it doesn't have one for a second server.

Has anyone ran into this problem or found a good way to modify this or create templates?

Will WHMCS automatically give the correct information if I have automatic account creation setup? Or will it still give the information for the Default server?

Thank you very much!

Did you set up server groups and then your servers or did you set up just 2 servers in your WHMCS Server Tab. Server Gorups..... Example you may want shared accounts on certain servers, and resellers on others, with accounts being distributed evenly between all the servers you have. Server groups makes this possible.

Ok, so if I setup server groups it will distribute the welcome e-mails to clients that place an order on that particular server. I will see how that works because I did not setup groups I just setup 2 servers I didn't think groups were necessary.

If anyone has any more information regarding this. Great!