[NOT A BUG] eNom module and domains contact details

When a client have more then one domain registerede using the WHMCS eNom module, and he then click to edit the contact details for "Registrant", "Admin" or "Tech", this changes the contact info for all his other domains in WHMCS also.

So if he changes the phone number for contact details in whois on one of his domains, the phone number also is changed on his other domains.

This also happens if I edit the domains contact details in WHMCS admin panel for one of my customers domains, it changes the contact info on all his other domains at the same time.

• WHMCS CEO

This shouldn't be happening. Certainly if it is, then WHMCS isn't having any involvement in it. Are you sure you aren't using a registrar such as ResellerClub for this domain where domain contacts are used instead and so one change does apply to many. As Enom doesn't work in that way.

Matt

Of course I am sure! I am using the built in eNom registrar module that you have encrypted so that I can't fix a thing. You shold be able to verify this problem. It might not happen on all the text fields, as I have not tested every possible combination. But if you test it by chaninging the phone number, you will be able to reproduce it. But note that this happens on more then the phone number field, I am just not sure if it happens to all the other fields, but at least it happens to very many of them.

I have to agree with Matt, it is IMPOSSIBLE to edit details for one domain that also changes details for other domains. That is not they way eNom works so I have to think you are not looking right... just my 2 cents