[NOT A BUG] Mass Payments - does not work on pages other than clientarea.php

Hi

I've noticed that if I try to add a form to mass pay for unpaid invoices from any other file other than clientarea.php that the form does not submit to the mass page cart as expected - instead it simply redirects to clientarea.php

I am trying to add the Due Invoices list to my portal homepage (which I have displaying fine) but the mass pay form does not behave as expected.

The rendered HTML code for my Due invoices list is exactly the same on the portal homepage as is on the client area page, so what seems to be happening is that the mass pay script (clientarea.php?action=masspay) checks that the referring page is clientarea.php otherwise just redirects to clientarea.php.

I believe this is a bug, and not just a feature request as this feature should be available from whichever page we users would want to provide it from. So, please fix...

Thanks!

- Wife of K