Google Checkout not automated?

dspotter

I've been using the Google Checkout since Matt first released it and have had the chance to use it since with orders. I am able to accept orders and charge cards through google checkout.

When I get an order and the payment gateway google checkout is chosen even though I received the order and it was charged within google. WHMCS doesn't seem to get the information back that its paid like the other payment gateways. I have to go into WHMCS and tell it that the invoice was paid instead of it automatically showing paid?

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Derrick

Derrick

I have just got the files from Matt but getting a error listed below.

---

Oops!

Web Domain has sent Google a shopping cart with errors in it. We'll contact them to ask that they fix this problem. As this could be a temporary issue, you can go back in your browser to try checking out again.

---

I may have the files in the wrong folders that Matt sent me.

I put the callback folder in the callback folder

I put the googlecheckout.php file in the gateways folder

The only thing I am not sure of i s the Googlecheckout FOLDER he sent where does that go?

---

Let me no please what you think.

Richard