Zendesk

• 1 month later...

Zendesk's remote authentication is great. I've used it to integrate with CubeCart and Iono before. I'm still undecided whether I'll continue to use Zendesk or whmcs's built in help desk. If I do go with ZenDesk, I'll post the code here. Looking at the whmcs API, it should be pretty easy.

• 1 month later...
Zendesk's remote authentication is great. I've used it to integrate with CubeCart and Iono before. I'm still undecided whether I'll continue to use Zendesk or whmcs's built in help desk. If I do go with ZenDesk, I'll post the code here. Looking at the whmcs API, it should be pretty easy.

Did you end up doing this? I'm at a crossroads with Zendesk myself... It's nice...

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hope the new changes and the great updates we are receiving latetly might suggest WHMcs is opening each time, a bit more.

Web apps are geting more popular now, and you can't be the best at everything. I love WHMcs because it's the best tool to manage and charge for hosting services. But there are way better apps for:

• Managing support tickets
  • Server monitoring
  • CRM's
  • Live support apps
  • Accounting
  • Project management

Trying to have the best software for everything is, IMHO, a waste of resources. Won't you guys prefer WHMcs focus only to improve and get better at what it does best, and having a flexible and well documented API, as well as working integrations with other popular software?

That's the reason big ones like Basecamp and plenty of other startups were so succesful I guess.

• 3 weeks later...
I've followed the instructions located at the link I've shared before. I've tried to test the integration by logging as a client at our WHMcs installation and clicked on the Zendesk login button on a new tab, nothing happened.

Did you manage to make it work or just being curious?

well, why don't you share your code, and maybe someone could show you what went wrong, or suggest some alternative solutions?

• 1 month later...