Paypal Direct to Pay With Credit Card Screen

mysmallbizu

I have a billing script other than whmcs that I use for selling digital products. The interesting thing about this script is that when a paypal is selected as the method of payment the customer is brought directly to a paypal screen that displays a page titled:

Pay with Credit Card or Login

The neat thing about this page is that it brings the potential customer directly to a paypal page where they can fill in their CC details and checkout (left side of page) or they can login to their PP account ( small box on right side of page)

Instead of a new customer having to read the PP text and find the single link that says "don' have a paypal account yet" pay with credit card they are take directly to a page that lets then fill in their CC details or login.

Can this be done with WHMCS?

It would be a great addition that removes some confusion for new customers.

Anyone have suggestions?

• 1 month later...

I recently configured WHMCS to use paypal and from the invoice it direct to paypal but do not give the option of buy with CC, only registering to paypal, how can I show the option to pay without registering in paypal like I used in the past with this same paypal account and direct url to products created in paypal ??