VoIPNow server modules - VoIP (SIP) automation for WHMCS

Hi,

I'm in the final stages of testing the new version, which includes a client area page where clients can see their account details, balance, etc...

There have been some other minor tweaks / changes / additions, which I'll outline in the release notes closer to the time.

I expect to have this latest version out by the end of this month.

Thanks for your patience!

Hi harry,

Awesome.

This will be the missing link that AutoPilot was missing to have a full module better and easier than VoIPNow.

Looking forward to it :) 4 days for live and less stress with customer support tickets :) "asking where is my balance and history"

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

Just an update to let you know that most testing is now complete on the new client area page. We still have a few small issues, which need to be resolved, but they shouldn't post any major hurdles.

I was hoping to have the latest version released by now, but until we've ironed out the last few issues it will have to wait a little longer.

Thanks for your patience. I'll post a message the minute the latest version is made publicly available for download.

Hi Harry, we are just looking at WHMCS at the moment and are watching your plugin with interest.

We would like to be able to pull CDR's from our MySQL database which is fed by our softswitch, and then invoice using WHMCS from those records. IF we can use something like your plugin and VoIPNow to do this we would change straight away as currently voice billing is a bit painful.

Could you advise if you can handle the billing part of things as well ? and can you pull the data from an external MySQL database for that purpose ?

Thanks

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

Just a quick post to let everyone know that VoIP AutoPilot VN 1.6.2 was recently released, and it is available for immediate download.

This version includes some new client area pages, so your clients can view some statistics, such as their current pre-paid balance or post-paid limit, total calls, etc..

It also includes the ability to order pre-paid airtime or post-paid limit products without your client having to remember their recharge code or limit code. It will find the recharge code or limit code for their particular product and pre-populate this field during the order process.

I'll add a KB article and some screenshots over the next couple of days.

Here is the changelog for this version : http://www.rack31.com/forum/voip-autopilot-vn-for-whmcs/changelog/6/12/#53

• 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...