cPanel Reseller creation

Hi,

If I am configuring cpanel reseller account creation in WHMCS, does the "WHM Package Name" have to match something that is in WHM or does not matter if anything is in WHM?

The reason I ask is that WHMAP required the package to already be created in WHM *and* a clone has to be setup on WHM as a package before it works.

Thanks,

Hey,

I'm guessing you have root access as you would not be able to create cpanel reseller accounts in WHM that works with WHMCS. If so, having root access for the server information, you will not need to create or setup packages under WHMCS.

(IE, under your servers connect as root and you wouldn't need to setup packages)

From,

Adam

Adam,

What I am trying to do is automate the reseller creation in WHM. From what I read of your post, I don't think that is what you are trying to get me to do.

It sounds as if you are saying to create the packages in WHM manually and not let WHMCS do anything about creating them.

Is that what you are saying?

• WHMCS CEO
does the "WHM Package Name" have to match something that is in WHM or does not matter if anything is in WHM

What Adam meant was if you are a reseller, then Yes you have to have the package setup in WHM. If you have root access (which is what you presumably have if you are trying to setup reseller accounts) then no.