doamin company in uk

njrbusiness

Question

8 answers to this question

Unless they have an API then you cannot integrate it. I'm a little suspicious however of the fact that they're offering .uk's at cost price - this is either a loss leader (they'll lose money from the card processing charges) or it's a fiddle :) Either way, Nominet is the same price and is the actual .uk registry and so would definately be preferable, especially as WHMCS already integrates with Nominet

I've not come across them before that I recall. I'm still suspicious of anyone running a loss-leader service though as it's not done for the fun of it is it? :) They do appear to have an API then. You could therefore wither write your own, or request a price for a custom one to be produced by WHMCS for you. Either way, Nominet is still the easier (and safer) option in my opinion, especially as the pricing is identical and so why deal with a 3rd party?

I've not come across them before that I recall. I'm still suspicious of anyone running a loss-leader service though as it's not done for the fun of it is it? :) They do appear to have an API then. You could therefore wither write your own, or request a price for a custom one to be produced by WHMCS for you. Either way, Nominet is still the easier (and safer) option in my opinion, especially as the pricing is identical and so why deal with a 3rd party?

But what sort of pricing (setup) is Nomine? (you could PM me if you do not want to post this.