Addon Setup fee problem

webezy

Can anybody help?

I added some addons to Products/Services. I selected 'One Time' and entered price for setup fee and 0.00 for recurring.

When you go through the one page checkout process you get a list of addons with checkboxes. In brackets next to the addon name is (0.00 NZD, one time).

So i swapped the setup fee and recurring fee around in the addon form. The price for recurring and 0.00 for setup. Checked the checkout form again and it was like it should be, ($100.00NZD, one time).

I thought of leaving it that way because it worked, but in the conformation email to the customer it has $100 as the recurring payment.

There is obviously something wrong or I'm missing something.

Does anybody have a solution?:?

It will only be a one time fee if you have selected One Time from the billing cycle drop down list in product addon setup.

The issue here I think is in the email template that has been sent out. I would suggest creating a specific template as the generic wording in the proforma ones may say recurring . If you create your own email template and use the wording One Time instead of Recurring and then select that email in the product addon setup that should resolve your email issue.

As i said although it says recurring in the email it will only be a one time fee if you have it setup as above.

You are right in leaving the setup price field as 0.00 and the recurring price field as your one time fee price.

Hope that helps