Free trial with .tk then upgrade to .com

Hi guys,

I have set up my WHMCS to offer a free 30 trial (I am using one of the free addons in the client area) to new customers. I want to offer them a free .tk domain name which is now available in the new version, then when the 30 day trial is over i want the client to be able to upgrade their account and also register a paid domain name like .com.

My trial product automatically sets up the hosting account in cpanel with the .tk domain name. If the client then upgrades and buys a .com will WHMCS automatically update their cpanel account or will i have to change the domain manually?

Also my current 30 free trial addon which i downloaded from the WHMCS module tries to terminate the account after the trial period is there a trial mod which suspends the accounts instead of terminating them?

thanks,

Mike