Group Pay Update - Feature Request

We have some spare time at Kadeo so we thought why no invest it back into one of our most popular mods GroupPay.

There have been alot of requests over the time for new features or "tweaks" that people would like implemented. So we thought what better way to make the software more valuable than add the features that you the customers want!

Some ideas have included:

- Allow the owner of the account to show the products they have.

- Allow the owner of the account to view payment history.

So now's the time to throw some ideas around !

Just to extend on that, maybe having it so that the has tag can be selectable, just like twiiter, steam groups, facebook etc.

Presumable could be done using some kind of shortening script or database association.....

Can you please extend on this a little, can't really grasp the concept.

I do like idea of a custom hash. Where they can use a custom name.

I would like to see ability for ppl to copy and paste a button code in html to their site so they can have a donate button on their site directly. The code should be viewable in the group pay area.

Here are my real ideas though:

Create a way to allow people to make their own link codes and coupon code. Two link codes would be available, one for affiliate link and one for group pay link. Such as:

http://midnightgaming.net/myteam

Coupon code "myteam" would also save 10% or some preset amount off on various items. It could be a proxy to a real coupon code.

The "myteam" parameter can be part of the user's profile. This would allow them to easily tell ppl their affiliate URL, group pay, and coupon code. The current affiliate link system assumes people have a website, which is usually not the case.

I would probably pay $100+ for this feature as it would instantly turn all of my customers into sales people. The current system is too difficult.

I would probably pay $100+ for this feature as it would instantly turn all of my customers into sales people. The current system is too difficult.

Im thinking of doing another mod to rewrite the affiliate system.

Lets keep on the topic of the group pay for the time being. I think that the custom tag idea has alot of merrit.

I would like to see this as a payment gateway option.

This would allow clans members and the like to each chip in there payment from the word go, rather than relying on one clan member to either pay the first months service upfront or work out how to get the clanpay hash code/webpage.

I second Derek's request however I would want to allow for other options like googlecheck out as well.

This would allow clans members and the like to each chip in there payment from the word go, rather than relying on one clan member to either pay the first months service upfront or work out how to get the clanpay hash code/webpage.

The best way to do this is to open the account first. Then they can submit the payment and go from there. For Kadeo to create a whole new payment gateway for ClanPay/GroupPay would be crazy lol.

I was thinking about creating a GroupPay gateway inside whmcs and applying the Payments to another balance rather than credit.

I would want to allow for other options like googlecheck out as well.

The issue here is you can "patch" into the whmcs payment gateway code. So we have to implement every gateway separately from whmcs. If there is enough support for another gateway we may look at seeing how difficult it is to implement this.

the most important and urgent update has to be -

Allow the owner of the account to view payment history.

When they log in to the client area, if you have Sparky's addon it shows this info.

Also when they look at their groupay page, you can set it up so it shows this info.

clanpay.jpg

for this group pay update, would there be an additional upgrade cost?

or do we have to re-purchase the new version?

As these updates are smaller updates these would be included if you have the "Addons Package" purchased when you brought the product initially.

• 2 months later...

A few of the ones we'd like to see:

- Account Owner able to view the Group Pay payment history

- Custom hash

- Place the PayPal Transaction ID in the credit Description field (though this isn't shown to the Account Owner when they view their payment history)

- Payment Gateway Option (selectable PayPal, Credit Card, etc)

- Email Account Owner when someone completes the funds are added to their account

• 5 months later...
We have some spare time at Kadeo so we thought why no invest it back into one of our most popular mods GroupPay.

There have been alot of requests over the time for new features or "tweaks" that people would like implemented. So we thought what better way to make the software more valuable than add the features that you the customers want!

Some ideas have included:

- Allow the owner of the account to show the products they have.

- Allow the owner of the account to view payment history.

So now's the time to throw some ideas around !

Your server/website dead again bro.?

• 2 months later...