Custom registrar module problem

liveq

Hello,

I'm trying to implement a custom registrar module, and i've got a problem with domain reservation.

This is how i see it:

- user orders a domain

- user choose nameservers/contact details, and payment type

- user makes a checkout

.... HERE DOMAIN SHOULD BE RESERVED

- user makes a payment

.... HERE DOMAIN IS REGISTERED

But, i don't see any function in API which could reserve a domain for my customer. I've seen few WHMCS installations ( on other companies websites ), which works exactly like I said above.

Which function is triggered after "CHECKOUT"? I was trying debug all functions without any success.

I'll be very appreciate for any help.

Ok, I've found that "Automatic domain registration" could help. But it doesn't. Still any registrar function is not triggered by the system. Also, i've tried to use a hook with "AfterShoppingCartCheckout" and ok, hook was triggered, but array looks like this:

Array

(

[OrderID] => 45

[OrderNumber] => 4438630828

[invoiceID] => 31

[Products] =>.

[Addons] =>.

[Domains] => Array

(

[0] => 33

)

)

No domain data.... What could be wrong? My registrar api implementation works fine from admin panel ( when i choose register it registers me a domain, etc. )

Ok... I've made some review today in hole admin part of whmcs. The most weird thing is... That the new domain registration is added to database but without default registrar which was set in domains pricing module. This field is just empty.

The second thing is... When i'm trying to transfer an existing domain ( in the same way - from client area ), everything works fine... domain is added with my default registrar, and custom module api function is triggered correctly.

What could be a difference in registration and transfer? What could I miss in whmcs configuration?

Best regards.

• 1 month later...
Ok... I've made some review today in hole admin part of whmcs. The most weird thing is... That the new domain registration is added to database but without default registrar which was set in domains pricing module. This field is just empty.

The second thing is... When i'm trying to transfer an existing domain ( in the same way - from client area ), everything works fine... domain is added with my default registrar, and custom module api function is triggered correctly.

What could be a difference in registration and transfer? What could I miss in whmcs configuration?

Best regards.

Same problem...

• 2 months later...