Domain Questions WHMCS & CPanel

Kelly

When ordering a hosting plan and you have a domain hosted somewhere else but want to point the domain to your hosts server why does that domain only show up under My Services and not My Domains?

How can you get it to show up under my domains also?

The second question is I manually added a domain following the instructions via the admin side. The domain shows up under the client account in the My Domains tab. How do I get it to automatically add the domain as an addon domain in CPanel? Also is there a way to have the addon domain link in CPanel to go back to your My Domains tab in WHMCS?

Thanks for the help, we currently are using Hsphere and trying to migrate to WHMCS & CPanel.

When ordering a hosting plan and you have a domain hosted somewhere else but want to point the domain to your hosts server why does that domain only show up under My Services and not My Domains?

How can you get it to show up under my domains also?

The second question is I manually added a domain following the instructions via the admin side. The domain shows up under the client account in the My Domains tab. How do I get it to automatically add the domain as an addon domain in CPanel? Also is there a way to have the addon domain link in CPanel to go back to your My Domains tab in WHMCS?

Thanks for the help, we currently are using Hsphere and trying to migrate to WHMCS & CPanel.

1) It's not shown under My Domains, as the domain ISN'T provisioned with you (the provider). This will confuse customers, and could lead to problems if they don't renew their domain because of it.

2) You will need to manually addon the domain in the clients cpanel, or via WHM. WHMCS doesn't add addon domains I don't believe.