What web hosts are compatible with WHMCS?

tribyoute

Thanks for the link, but its not really helpful. I've been here and called a couple different hosts (like GoDaddy). They are saying they've never heard of the last 3, and vaguely say "I'm sure we support it..." then eagerly..."can we sign you up right now??"

I'm looking for someone in the US who is using WHMCS successfully...what web host company do you use? I.e. who is already familiar with WHMCS and can help me without a lot of pain, investigation, and calls to clueless "tech support"??

Thanks!!

I think you misunderstand what WHMCS is designed for mainly for people who run their own dedicated servers and are reselling hosting plans from those not simply buying consumer hosting plans and splitting that apart.

You need a VPS, dedicated server or reseller plan that uses one of the Control Panels supported by WHMCS

Thanks for the link, but its not really helpful. I've been here and called a couple different hosts (like GoDaddy). They are saying they've never heard of the last 3, and vaguely say "I'm sure we support it..." then eagerly..."can we sign you up right now??"

I'm looking for someone in the US who is using WHMCS successfully...what web host company do you use? I.e. who is already familiar with WHMCS and can help me without a lot of pain, investigation, and calls to clueless "tech support"??

Thanks!!

Seriously, if a host doesn't know if they support 3 exceedingly basic features then run as fast as you can in the other direction. My guess is GoDaddy does support cURL SSL, GD and Ioncube, but if they don't know that's a really, really bad sign.

This is simply godaddy support being poor, and indicative of a lack of adequate training of their support staff.

GoDaddy use PHP in CGI mode and support custom php.ini files, so provided that you're on one of their Linux servers you can install the Loader easily. GD should be aware of the pre-requisites on the WHMCS list as they are nothing other than standard, and are certainly aware of our product because one of their more senior staff picked up the phone and called us some months ago to ask about what they needed to do in order to support it for their customers.

--

ionCube Ltd.