For Datahosts: Bare Metal Backups thread

schwim

Hi there,

I was reading your thread(and the resulting links) about your BM service offered. On your site, I see that you offer 10 or 20GB accounts. What if the backup required is exceeds that allotment? Could you expand on the details on the service?

I use remote backup through WHM currently, but it's not incremental, and it's really intended for individual accounts. I'd like the option of a secondary backup in case of catastrophic failure.

I apologize if this is the wrong place to be discussing this.

thanks,

json

Hi there,

I was reading your thread(and the resulting links) about your BM service offered. On your site, I see that you offer 10 or 20GB accounts. What if the backup required is exceeds that allotment? Could you expand on the details on the service?

I use remote backup through WHM currently, but it's not incremental, and it's really intended for individual accounts. I'd like the option of a secondary backup in case of catastrophic failure.

I apologize if this is the wrong place to be discussing this.

thanks,

json

Schwin,

This is the place to discuss. Yes, if you need more space it can be provided. However, you will find that 20G compressed may be enough to handle what you have. I backup a 200G server and it uses 32.4G. However, depending on what you have can greatly increase or decrease. If you wish for a 7 day trial please let me know and we can set this up for you.