Send real letters directly from WHMCS using BlueMail API- Testers needed

Hi,

I work for BlueMailCentral.com, with our service you can send postal letters all over the world, the letters are printed and shipped in the country of destination.

I have a WHMCS Api available that allows you to post e.g. invoices to your customers directly from the software. Right now im looking for WHMCS users who want to test drive the API before we unleash it to the world.

Send me a mail if you are interested. Colin -at- bluemailcentral.com. I'll open an account for you and i'll add money to your account so that you can start sending invoices to the customers who want their invoice on paper.

Please check our site for more info. http://www.bluemailcentral.com

Regards,

Colin

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/*/modules/admin/bluemailcentral/bluecore.php on line 49

To bad it is decoded, I would like to help debug but this makes it inpossible.

(I love open source)

Edited by Triloxigen

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Scott,

Im sorry about not replying to your mail. It got burried under a lot of other mail i'm affraid. Sorry about that.

My colleque will contact you to setup your account. Or you can open an account yourself and mail me when your done.

Also, we will shortly release the API code opensource for everybody.

I enabled instant mail notifaction for this forum, feel free to mail me or respond here.

The error should be resolved in the new release, please download it from http://www.bluemailcentral.com/api

Kind regards and thanks for the feedback,

Colin

Edited by BlueMailCentral
added url to new api

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick note to let you know that the WHMCS api is released as open source and can be found on http://www.bluemailcentral.com/api

If you want to test the API you can send letters to the country Zzyzzava, al letters to this "country" are free.

I would like to thank all Beta testers for their help and input!

Please let me know if there is anything we can do to enhance the API.

Kind regards,

Colin

• 2 weeks later...
Am I missing something here or are these people not capable of clicking print from a PDF invoice?

Yes. There are still people and businesses out there that demand a paper invoice to be delivered by snail mail. I say if they want to pay $2.00 for this, I have no problem offering it. Though, I'm not sure how I can set this up to automatically bill.