We are in process of making new addon

Methinks

We are making an addon for the admin section.

I know what some of the info I would like to have but would also like some input as to what others would think is necessary.

Basically I go through the clients list and see one tab at a time inside the list and see different info on each tab. So each client has several pages to view before you can see all his info.

What I am trying to do is make an addon module that shows all the pertenant info in one area.

Name

Domain name

registrar

domain expire date

nameservers

clientsarea login username and pass

phone and or messenger

reg date

plan type

billing cycle

next due

I know I am not getting a lot but thats why I am posting here.

It will look a little something like this. But with different info of course. Coding has already started so should not be a long time before I have a working demo

serverlist.jpg

We are making an addon for the admin section.

I know what some of the info I would like to have but would also like some input as to what others would think is necessary.

Basically I go through the clients list and see one tab at a time inside the list and see different info on each tab. So each client has several pages to view before you can see all his info.

What I am trying to do is make an addon module that shows all the pertenant info in one area.

Name

Domain name

registrar

domain expire date

nameservers

clientsarea login username and pass

phone and or messenger

reg date

plan type

billing cycle

next due

I know I am not getting a lot but thats why I am posting here.

It will look a little something like this. But with different info of course. Coding has already started so should not be a long time before I have a working demo

will this work whir softlayer servers to

Since this will pull info from the database I would assume it should work with whatever your database has about the customer. Basically this is just a display like the clients summary but you would have all clients info in hiding lists. Where I think this will come in most handy is in the support area. When you have someone else running support for you they tend to get overwhelmed with the enormity of whmcs. With this as an addon it will give all the info for a user to allow support to help them without giving access to areas of your site that are nobodys business.

Edited by Methinks

Some of the info is on the client summary page yes. But nothing that would allow you to see enough info in one spot to manage the customer in a chat session without clicking through several screens.

What we are doing is making all the important info in one screen. Like which server they are on and the ip address of the server. as well as any other info that would be pertinent to helping that customer in a working environment. WHMCS is a great script even as is but a little bit overwhelming for someone to learn especially a support person. And if all the info needed can be placed in a one uoff screen for them it just makes support go a little smoother.

Jeff