Changing available domain contacts - any smarty experts?

penguin

I want to make a change to the clientareadomaincontactinfo.tpl template as I only want the Registrant field to appear as an editable contact, not admin or tech for applicable domains. Whilst I appreciate how the loop works to pull all of the corresponding contacts out and show these to the end user, I'm pullling my hair out altering this to only show the registrant contact as my scripting is not too good :). The original code is:

{foreach key=contactdetail item=values from=$contactdetails}

<p><strong>{$contactdetail}</strong></p>

<table width="100%">

{foreach key=name item=value from=$values}

<tr><td width=120 align="right">{$name}</td><td><input type="text" name="contactdetails[{$contactdetail}][{$name}]" value="{$value}" size="30"></td></tr>

{/foreach}

</table>

{/foreach}

I'm guessing that the first and last foreach statement need to be removed (in bold) to stop it going through all of the contacts, however I cannot seen to get it to hardcode and specify Registrant as the only contact to display. I did try removing the outer loop to stop it going through all the contact types and defining the following at the top:

{assign var='contactdetail' value='Registrant'}

This doesn't seem to work though. Any help or pointers would be much appreciated.