Name not showing for cancelation requests

Jay

Hi,

When we get cancellation requests, hardly ever does it say who cancelled. It just has a dash which points to no one. It's a major pain because if we don't know who it is, you have to wait until they've not paid when due to and that could be any time.

Thanks,

Jay

Hi,

When we get cancellation requests, hardly ever does it say who cancelled. It just has a dash which points to no one. It's a major pain because if we don't know who it is, you have to wait until they've not paid when due to and that could be any time.

Thanks,

Jay

Has the client been deleted? I know in v2.5.8 if you deleted the client while they still had the open request, it would show that - where the name should be. However have not gotten any in v3.

From,

Adam

same thing hapened to me yesterday. I did receive the cancellation request, but no info included on who is cancelling...

DATE SHOWED:

02/14/2007 22:36

ACCOUNT SHOWED:

-  

[just 2 dashes one ablve the other]

REASON SHOWED:

I was not able to build my site right away and really had to dig to find out why. No clear instructions sent. Firm beleiver in first impressions.
Thank You,
[name removed by me]

• 6 months later...