Jump to content

jayjay

Member
  • Posts

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jayjay

  1. Hey Sean! Any chance you could re-share the code? It seems like the link died, probably too optimistic to think it would work 3 years later 😄 Thanks!
  2. Will give it a shot - unfortunately a lot of our orders come from Asia which typically get classified as fraud pretty quickly
  3. Thanks, a lot of these clients are residential and hence don't come back with the same IP - however they use the same account to make purchases. Essentially I'd like to block them from ordering completely, or alternatively setup an invoice on their account - which if not paid, doesn't allow any new orders.
  4. Hi all, We're unfortunately receiving orders from clients who within a few minutes dispute the payment causing us a lot of trouble/admin time - is there any way we can block these client accounts from ordering again? I can't seem to find a native solution which allows this. Thanks in advance
  5. @tallshipCame across this thread as I have the same question - did you end up finding out if the data protection fee is a must even with WHMCS?
  6. Thanks steven. I tried this and it seems to redirect every product to that link - I only need one (pid=11) to redirect.
  7. Thanks @steven99, I'm trying to use this approach to redirect from one product to another and this is what I have so far: ### END - WHMCS managed rules - DO NOT EDIT BETWEEN WHMCS MARKERS ### <IfModule mod_rewrite.c> RewriteEngine on RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} pid=11 RewriteRule ^pid=11$ https://www.domain.com/whmcs/cart.php?a=add&pid=17 [R=301,L] </IfModule> However, it doesn't seem to work. The old product (pid = 11) is marked out of stock and hidden on the order form, so it keeps redirecting me to the group page instead of pid = 17
  8. I'm trying something similar - redirecting one product to another (e.g. pid=10 to pid=11, since pid=10 is out of stock). Cant get it work using .htaccess
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated