Terry
Retired Forum Member-
Posts
35 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Hotfixes
Everything posted by Terry
-
I agree, while i think this should be more of an add-on. My idea is that you could set the amount needed to be spent = amount of points earnt. You could then redeem these against your next months hosting plan to reward loyal clients. You could also buy add-ons with the points. +1 For the idea.
-
SMS Addon v2 - Not only Clickatell Now!
Terry replied to Bartucxp's topic in Commercial Modules and Addons
I agree, things take time, he might of run into a problem which requires more time or something so deadlines change all the time. As long as we are updated what is going on I can't see why we can't wait. -
Showing client name if logged in outside of WHMCS?
Terry replied to Terry's topic in Developer Corner
Thanks, I have decided to use PHP Sessions to get the users ID then query the database for the info needed -
Showing client name if logged in outside of WHMCS?
Terry replied to Terry's topic in Developer Corner
Ah right this is probably why, is their a way to do it if the page is not in the directory? -
Hello! I am trying to create something so that when the client is logged in it will show their name on all my pages, I am using the code: {if $loggedin}Hello! {$clientsdetails.firstname} {$clientsdetails.lastname} {else} Hello Guest!{/if} However when I look at the page its outputting the code and not actually doing anything. Any ideas why this is happening? ( I am not the best at PHP )
-
I would also love to see this feature in WHMCS.
-
WHM/cPanel import problem
Terry replied to SindreM's topic in Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support
Send WHMCS a support ticket :-] -
Hey, I was looking through demodemo.com and i was thinking, i could do that ! Then i was thinking, what use is showing your clients how to pay their bills in WHMCS if you have intergrated WHMCS, it may look diffrent. This is where my idea comes in, would anyone be interested in buying flash demo's which would be 100% custom to their site, so it would feature your layout and not the standard WHMCS layout. So my question to you, Would you be interested? If so, how much would you be willing to spend on such a service?
-
Hey, Im trying to intergrate WHMCS into my site and it's just to wide, im looking to shrink WHMCS down to 750px to fit snug into my layout but cant seem to get it to shrink. http://geekdata.co.uk/clients/ Any help would be great thanks. -Terry
-
I can't seem to get this to work...anybody?
-
Problem WHM SCRIPT Import
Terry replied to lekinha's topic in Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support
I had the same thing, e-mail support and they will send you the modified file. -
I used the backup database function in WHMCS, its 77kb big, i can get access to SSH if i wanted to and i have phpmyadmin, what would be the easy way to do it?
-
Hello, How would i go about restoring my WHMCS database? Thanks
-
Resellers go through to the wonderfull guys at FlyHigh.net, still thinking of the best way to do this. The site is still not complete, quite a few spelling errors, and nonsense.
-
Hey all, I have just had my intergration done, please tell me what you think of it. Good and Bad. http://www.harman-media.com/clients Thanks!
-
Or some sort of system that would allow all of kayakos features to be used would be nice such as the troubleshooter.
-
Will that remove all the ticket stuff inside of the client centre, not just the main home page?
-
Hello, WHMCS is great and the support system is good too. But i may be looking to get Kayako, i know there is an intergration script but i dont think this lets you use the other features such as the Trouble shooter and that, please correct me if you can. What i would like to see is a tick box which will let me switch off all of WHMCS's built in support stuff, Downloads, news, FAQ's, tickets etc and hide them. Anyone else feel the same?
-
Would love to see this soon
-
the hole of the client center.
-
Hello, i have almost done my intergration i just need to know the code to change to change the width of WHMCS by about 50px. If anyone knows the code please let me know what it is and what file to find it in. Many Thanks, Terry H
-
Warn the user that the account is being created after order
Terry replied to stormrider's topic in Third Party Add-ons
Nice idea. Would like to see this. -
Hello, I noticed when a existing client orders a domain through the domain lookup it wont ask for the nameservers....this means i can not setup the domain untill i have contact the client and they had got back to me, making everything a lot slower. Can you include nameservers for existing clients that want to buy just a domain only. Edit: nope, came back again : hxxp://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3927/hmmmnameserverslq3.jpg sorry i linked without getting 15 posts, but i dunno what over way to show you. Sorry. Thanks -Terry
