Jump to content

itsmei

Member
  • Posts

    11
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by itsmei

  1. Thank you for this! Not sure why WHMCS didn't create a documentation! It was almost impossible to understand each setting and how it corresponded with WorldPay.
  2. Hello, I am currently developing a hook for WHMCS but need a couple bits of help. I am basically comparing their IP address's country code to the country the client signed up with. This is going to be used to help prevent fraud. I want to make it so when the client clicks "Order now", the IP address is compared to the client signed up country code. I have found out how to get the client's IP address. I have found out how to get the IP address country code. I have also found out how to compare the IP address's country code to the client's signed up country code. Here are my questions: 1. How do I get the client's signed up country code and put it in a variable? 2. If the IP address country code does not match the signed up country code, how do I make it reject the order? I do not want the payment to go through. Any help would be hugely appreciated! I am willing to give the person who successfully helps me out £10 via PayPal. Many thanks, James
  3. Hello, I am looking for a custom WHMCS module to be created and update for me. Here is what I am looking for: I want a Module which will help me manage tickets with my staff. Every time a new ticket is opened by a client, it will go to a new staff member on a rotary system. The first ticket will go to the first staff member, the second ticket to the second staff member. If I have three staff members, when it gets to the fourth ticket being opened it will then go to the first staff member. This means all my staff members will have an equal amount of tickets to do. I basically only want to allow staff access to tickets the automatic cycle gives them. Another example.... If I had 10 staff accounts all on the support department, when a new ticket is created, it will go to staff #1, the second ticket being opened will go to staff #2, the third ticket being opened will go to Staff #3 and so on. When it gets to the 11th ticket being opened, it will then go to Staff #1 again, and the 12 opened ticket will go to Staff #2 and so on. Please note this will only apply to new tickets being opened, and if a client responds to a ticket it will stay with that staff member UNLESS the staff member manually moves the ticket to another staff member. If you have any questions about my needs please say. I do have a few small added features that I would like, but I want to make sure you understand the principle first. If you are interest in creating this, please reply below with a quote. Thank you
  4. Hello, I am interested in redirecting this link: https://www.testsite.com/clients/cart.php?gid=1 To this link: https://www.testsite.com/page/ I know there is a .htaccess file in the WHMCS directory but is it possible I could have some help. Any help is much appreciated! Thank you
  5. Hello, I just got this ticket: "- removed - It looks like an attack of some sort. I am running the latest WHMCS. I gather they tried to use a base64 decoder but I tried to decrypt the code with base64 and I couldn't get anything logical out. Any help would this would be most appreciated. Thank you
  6. Hello, When you go into the Settings Setup > General Settings > Ordering You can select an order form template. I am interested in making each product category I sell with a different order form template. Is this possible? Thank you
  7. Hello, I would like a quote on a custom made order form template. Basically I want a design like this: http://ginva.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/pricing-table-css-5.jpg Basically I just want a custom made table which will have the information about servers. For example I will put this in the Product Description: 10GB Bandwidth 5GB Disk Space 100mb/s Connection Then in the order template it will show it like that, one below the other. The picture I showed is not the exact one I actually want but just an example. Please PM me a quote. Thank you
  8. Hello, When a client signs up they have to enter: First Name Last Name Company Name Email Address Password Address 1 Address 2 City State/Region Zip Code Country Phone Number Is there a way so I can remove the Company Name and Phone Number completely off the signup page. I don't want to make it optional to enter, I just want to remove it. Also is it a legal requirement if you sell a service online, do you need to record their address information? Thank you
  9. Hello, Does anyone know a free script which allows people to buy a MySQL Database and setup it automatically. When they go into WHMCS and click Order, it will create the MySQL Database and send them an email with the database info. Does anyone know of such thing? Thank you
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated