Licensing addon - retrieve active addon list in check_sample_code.php

Benja

Hello

I am wondering if it is possible to retrieve a list of the active addons for a purchased product when the license is checked. Right now the $results array in check_sample_code.php contains "configoptions" and "customfields", but not the active addons.

It would be extremely helpful if I could check what addons are active, so that the product can be restricted.

Also, on a side note, it would probably be more useful to retrieve configoptions with IDs instead of their descriptions, right now what I get is something like this:

'configoptions' => 'Dise�o y Personalizaci�n=S�lo maquetar logo|Dise�o theme a instalar=Seleccione|Idiomas extra en web=Seleccione|Pasarelas de Pago extra=Por defecto|A�adir secciones a su web=Seleccione|Soporte y Actualizaciones=6 meses de soporte por Tickets'

which is not very helpful. The same would apply to the active addons list.

Thank you,

Benjamin