Invoice not working in admin area

CrustyDOD

Let me explain it a bit better :)

templates_c folder was moved outside public_html folders, configuration file was changed to point to the correct new folder location, ALL client area pages are working normal but invoice template doesn't! Blank page instead of invoice page.

I had to put templates_c folder back to its original location and changed configuration file back since my clients were getting blank pages :S

Silly question but did you clear the contents of the templates_c folder after you shifted it back?

It really is a silly question :lol:

So, i'm guessing that its working for everyone else if they put templates_c folder outside of www folder? For all the invoice (not PDF) in admin area is working?

Silly question but did you clear the contents of the templates_c folder after you shifted it back?

It really is a silly question :lol:

So, i'm guessing that its working for everyone else if they put templates_c folder outside of www folder? For all the invoice (not PDF) in admin area is working?

Hey,

I'm having the same problem as well. The rest of the system works, client side and what not. Just that any invoices and then any PDF's don't work. Invoices is a blank page, while PDF's are just a bad file.

From,

Adam