Virtuozzo Module (that works) finally!

timgws

Yes there is. The Environment ID is the Container ID, right? We are running version 0.11 & virtuozzo 4.

No , the Environment ID looks like: 3edb1714-a392-cb42-b8a2-cf53ca7....

When you create a VPS with this module the environment ID box is updated automaticly with the env. ID .

@timgws How can we get the environment ID's for existing VPS's created with PIM ?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No , the Environment ID looks like: 3edb1714-a392-cb42-b8a2-cf53ca7....

When you create a VPS with this module the environment ID box is updated automaticly with the env. ID .

@timgws How can we get the environment ID's for existing VPS's created with PIM ?

Ok I got it, it's working now. You can obtain the Environment ID on line 755 when you view the source code of the right frame in PIM.

Getting this error:

"The configuration sample was not found on the server.Please check either the server login details, or check that the config name is exact.Also, check that the configuration name exists for the requested architecture."

Config name is ok as well as the server login details.

Don't set the package name as shown in PIM. I have shown details on page one how the product's package should be set up. Also, what arch is the VZ server?

I'm confused. On page one, you said to set the package name exactly as on container samples in PIM which is what I did. I have updated the arch column of the mod_vz_servers table to x86_64.

Now getting this error :

"Configuration error: can't get specified '282c7d76-8e15-a540-8a92-64740c2f0c96' sample config : sample '282c7d76-8e15-a540-8a92-64740c2f0c96' is not found"

The error apears because in lib_vz_api.php on line 294 , the sample_id isn't used from the database , I made a modification to query the database to look for the sample_id , I'll post it as soon as I have some free time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Tim,

We cannot seem to get this module working at all and are unsure why.

As far as I can tell, we've followed all the instructions to the letter, but when we try to test a feature, such as suspend, we get a server 500 error.

Any ideas or ways I can obtain support for this?

Dale

Dale,

Check your PM's

I have worked out why upgrading to PVA does not seem to work. When you have upgraded to PVA, it puts all of the container sample configs in a 'Library'... however, so far it seems like the API does not return what sample container configs are in the library.

This does suck, and I am looking into how I can get this list. Once this is working (again) you will be able to use PVA *and* this module together.

For the time being the work around is to put all the sample configurations inside the actual hardware nodes and not to move the sample configs to the library.

PVA is actually sort of annoying in some ways :P

Thanks,

Tim