What to do about currency/exchange rates?

xpo123

Hi,

I've nearly finished setting up my WHMCS site, and hope to sell in several countries.

At the moment, I have added the appropriate currencies and altered the prices - this has worked fine.

The prices have come out at say £7.46 a month. I can completely understand the logic in not wanting clients to feel ripped off over exchange rates, but I can't help thinking that as a consumer the price is a bit odd (psychological implications?). The other problem is, if somebody pays one figure one year for their hosting, and the rates change significantly - they could end up with a larger bill than they thought.

I could set the prices to rounded figures (which is probably what I am going to do) or I could just sell in one currency and let paypal take care of the currency conversion.

What do other people do when it comes to selling in different currencies?

Thanks in advance

We have set a fix rate a little lower than usuall and are telling our customers it is our fixed rate

make it a little lower becaue you do not want to loose money

but as currency updates we tried a few times and got into some big issues

for example all of a sudden we lost our prices. I know some thing might have gone wrong in our settings but it is a headache any way.