Help with Staff Roles

cwt2k1

Hello Everyone,

Moderators, I am new to this board so please move this post if it's incorrectly sectioned. I've searched the board fairly hard and do not seem to have an answer to my question. The enviroment for the usage is that there will be many Sales Operators, which I found them in the Administrator options, etc and have learned their basic functionality, and I saw where to asign them permissions etc. The question I have is I would really like to somehow other than digging the the logs find out every single action that happened to find the quotes/invoices etc where done by each operator. I really need to be able to see quickly that operator Bob, made this quote, and this one and so on, etc so I can see how each team member is doing. Does this functionality exist and I am missing it? I didn't really see it in the Reports tab either. Has someone created an Add On? I didn't see it when I browsed add ons.

Thank You all very much