Demo walkthrough or tutorial?

rbro

Question

I just got the demo up and running and being eager to dive in, I created a product and a client. I tried adding an order to the client and ordered a dedicated server for him. Once the process is done, however it takes me to a screen where it says the order must be set to "pending". So I click on that link and it seems like nothing is happening. On the orders page, it shows no orders. On the home page, it shows no pending orders, but a pending account. I changed that to active, but I'm not sure if that is correct. Obviously I don't know what I'm doing yet, so I've been scanning through the manual, but I'm stuck. Is there any kind of a step by step walkthrough or "getting started" section that will take me through the basic functionality of this program or how to set it up initially and learn the basic functionality? I'm coming from the world of Modernbill, so that's kind of where my thought process is.

4 answers to this question

It sounds like you might not have any payment gateways enabled. That would cause errors like this.

If I create a ded server package, is that treated differently? I tried cretaing a shared hosting package and I was able to add that to my customer, but the ded package won't show up. Is it treated differently?