New variant of the table of comparison of products

I have created the variant of the table of comparison of products.

All data are deduced in the table.

Convenience of management of compared products.

The description and demo here - http://atmark.ru/client/whmcs.php?language=English&currency=2

For the first 10 buyers the coupon of the discount of 30 % - whmcs107349

Edited by atmark

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Atmark,

I suppose this is for a file from within the whmcs area (.tpl-controlled?)?

I'm looking to do just about that, including currency switching, from OUTSIDE of whmcs (but on the same server so I can do a SELECT * FROM tblproducts tblpricing etc).

If I can have that, I wouldn't mind getting your mod if it's open source once purchased since I already know I will likely need to change a few things for showing things like: "from XX price" etc!?

Cheers,

Henrik

Hi, Henrik!

In a plug-in 3 files are used.

1 - file PHP is coded. It carries out gathering and formation of a file of the products chosen by you for comparison.

2 - file PHP is opened for editing and in it you can form a principle of creation of the table any way. In the created file there are prices in all currencies used in your system. You can deduce the prices in all currencies or only in currency chosen by the user.

For example some currencies at once - http://atmark.ru/client/whmcs_compare_table_demo3.php

3 - file TPL. In it assembly of columns on the chosen products is carried out. In this file you specify sequence (sorting) lines of parameters of your product, and also specify names of parameters (properties of a product).

Necessities for creation of inquiry to a database at you are not present.

If you will have complexities I is ready to help you with adaptation to your requirements.

Regards

Vlad (Atmark)

Hi Vlad,

thanks for your post, I may not be able to use it for now, but I'll keep this in mind as I may have some things coming up. Did you translate the lang-files to Russian Cyrillic yourself, btw, or is there a Russian lang-file available that I've missed somewhere?

(I guess I would have trouble ever altering it though, not that I don't know _some_ Russian, but since I haven't figured out how to properly set my ultraedit editor to reading just UTF-8 right...)

Cheers, Henrik