FREE: Kayako LoginShare 1.5 (plus eSupport Integration)

Erik

This one works and has been tested on another server.

LoginShare and Integration with:

SupportSuite 3.60.04

WHMCS 4.1.1

Taking advice from everywhere, I finally was able to get a proper working WHMCS LoginShare, which I am calling 1.5. Not because I had a 1.0, but to differentiate it from the others as this one basically works with the above Kayako and WHMCS versions. I'm a novice coder and simply figured it out with the significant help of others...

My Tutorial Will Allow you to

- Login to WHMCS and submit/view tickets within its interface (With Kayako's existing 'Integrate' feature)

- Login to Kayako with WHMCS credentials (OR) Kayako credentials (With this LoginShare)

- Login to Kayako, even without existing WHMCS credentials (With this LoginShare)

- SessionShare: Only when user logs into WHMCS, he/she will automatically be logged into both

- If user creates an account in WHMCS after actively using eSupport, WHMCS will automatically match up Kayako account by email address

This LoginShare is compatible with the unique WHMCS MD5 algorithm: md5(salt.password):salt (Matt mentioned it in his documentation - thanks Matt). I wasted my money with Explovision.net and out of necessity, decided to make this work myself. I couldn't copy or look at his code, as it was encrypted. Because this also uses Kayako's generated password (and not just WHMCS), this also 100% works with Dewak's DirectLogin which I strongly recommend so users can just click on a link in their ticket to auto-login and their ticket in Kayako. No modification to his code his required as this also uses Kayako credentials.

Props: Kayako, Matt (WHMCS), CraigBrass' Tutorial, Dewak, CallanM

I am offering this for free and you can view the installation instructions here:

Click Here to Get Started: http://forums.kayako.com/f189/whmcs-loginshare-1-5-plus-esupport-integration-24354/

I've seen a lot of people paying for this and hiring coders to figure it out... I now offer it without cost. Simply click on the link above to get started. Just let me know if you have issues and I will try to resolve it.

• 3 months later...

This sounds like great work!

I'm wondering something, and this was a problem with Kayako back with v3.11:

If a user changes his email in WHMCS does it also change his email in his Kayako account?

When I was using Kayako with loginshare it did not.

This caused users that changed their emails to miss my ticket replies as my replies were going to their old email address.

• 1 year later...
This one works and has been tested on another server.

LoginShare and Integration with:

SupportSuite 3.60.04

WHMCS 4.1.1

Taking advice from everywhere, I finally was able to get a proper working WHMCS LoginShare, which I am calling 1.5. Not because I had a 1.0, but to differentiate it from the others as this one basically works with the above Kayako and WHMCS versions. I'm a novice coder and simply figured it out with the significant help of others...

My Tutorial Will Allow you to

- Login to WHMCS and submit/view tickets within its interface (With Kayako's existing 'Integrate' feature)

- Login to Kayako with WHMCS credentials (OR) Kayako credentials (With this LoginShare)

- Login to Kayako, even without existing WHMCS credentials (With this LoginShare)

- SessionShare: Only when user logs into WHMCS, he/she will automatically be logged into both

- If user creates an account in WHMCS after actively using eSupport, WHMCS will automatically match up Kayako account by email address

This LoginShare is compatible with the unique WHMCS MD5 algorithm: md5(salt.password):salt (Matt mentioned it in his documentation - thanks Matt). I wasted my money with Explovision.net and out of necessity, decided to make this work myself. I couldn't copy or look at his code, as it was encrypted. Because this also uses Kayako's generated password (and not just WHMCS), this also 100% works with Dewak's DirectLogin which I strongly recommend so users can just click on a link in their ticket to auto-login and their ticket in Kayako. No modification to his code his required as this also uses Kayako credentials.

Props: Kayako, Matt (WHMCS), CraigBrass' Tutorial, Dewak, CallanM

I am offering this for free and you can view the installation instructions here:

Click Here to Get Started: http://forums.kayako.com/f189/whmcs-loginshare-1-5-plus-esupport-integration-24354/

I've seen a lot of people paying for this and hiring coders to figure it out... I now offer it without cost. Simply click on the link above to get started. Just let me know if you have issues and I will try to resolve it.

Hello, does your login share work for 4.4.2?

When a user has a default WHMCS email address, if he changes that then submits a ticket, which email address does his ticket notifications and replies go to?

Can he change his email address an unlimited # of times in WHMCS and still get replies and notifications to the correct email address?

And last but certinaly not least, if he has multiple contants setup which email address will his ticket replies and notifications be sent too if he submits a ticket?