Turnkey Style Auto Creation

JohnP

This is the third time I am typing up this request for help. I keep getting interrupted and end up somehow closing the tab for this post. Getting this post typed up has taken all day! This time, Word is my friend. :)

I've searched and read the forums but am at a loss. I'm sure that WHMCS can do this but I have no clue where to start.

We're going to be selling a product that is very basic. It is a "Plain Jane" website that has a video, a few links, contact information, and a domain.

The customer provides all the information needed for the website during signup.

What I'd like to do is automate the creation of the website.

WHMCS is already registering domains, taking payment, and creating hosting accounts.

I'm thinking some sort of script that copies the files needed from a source directory, makes the required modifications in the appropriate spots, and when done triggers an E-mail to be sent to the customer that their site is ready at DOMAIN.

I don't want the customer having access to the hosting account, but as this is based around a monthly subscription if they cancel or fail to pay their dues I'd like WHMCS to terminate and delete the account/files.

I'd like an easy way to update all customer websites if the source files change. Maybe a cron job?

Any feedback or pointers in the right direction would be great! Thanks!

I tried creating just an action hook from the documentation & example, and failed. If someone can step in and point me in the right direction, even if it's a paid service...I'd appreciate it, thanks!

John,

what version of WHMCS do you have ?

you can achieve this by using the API functions, I have similar setup, I gather all of the info

form customer and their site gets created automatically

or you can email me at marcos.alois.oliva@gmail.com for further help